Monday, October 29, 2007

A slow return

As some of you may have noticed from my emergence in comments on other blogs, and by the ever so incremental increases to my blog roll, I'm slowly returning. Returning that is to a real presence as a blogger. In the two years I've been involved with the blogosphere, I've realized that part of the commitment to the community is not only to add your content to the ether, but also to read others, comment, reflect, react, link. I've been a somewhat negligent party in that regard, since I started OFI/OFO, partly because I needed the space just to be. I needed some time and energy to get past the post-PhD Blues to where I am today, and where I'm heading. But didn't want to disappear. I'm back to reading more, and am beginning to delurk a bit.

I miss many of the interactions I used to have with you. Just thought I'd let you know.

2 comments:

timna said...

glad to see you back. we'll catch up.

L said...

YAY! Good. Thanks for your supporting comment to my latest post.