Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ten Years

Ten years ago today, my wife and I exchanged vows on the lawn of a golf course. "With all that I have, and all that I am, and all that I do, with all of my body, and all of my mind, and all of my heart..." It's been ten wonderful years.

This morning on my bed (I, a bit groggy, from having arrived at home after midnight from my return commute):
Artist: The clock says seven-oh-four.

Inventor: [Artist], talking quietly is kinda like whispering.

Artist:
It's not kinda like whispering, it's the same thing.
... The clock says seven-oh-six

Me:
[giving up]
Hey, boys, did you know that today is mommy and daddy's tenth wedding anniversary? We've been married for ten years!

Artist:
Daddy? You're going to be... we're going to be a family forEVER! So, you and mommy will be married forever.
You know... you really can't beat that!

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Congratulations on the wonderful past ten years and I wish an even better forever for your family!