Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gulp

... um... I really don't know what to say about this, but I noticed that my recent award selection had been posted to the website for the sponsoring agency. Two companies were selected at this stage. I don't know how many proposals were received, but likely on the order of 15-20. The other company that was awarded... um... they're ten years old, with 75 employees, more than a dozen patents, and best I can guess about $100m a year or so in sales.

Uh... I'm swimming with sharks. I'm humbled and flabbergasted.

2 comments:

L said...

Wow! Since the "gulp" can be taken both positively and negatively, I quickly exclaimed "What happened?" when I saw it and came right over. I'm SO GLAD it's something so positive.

Hopefully the sharks are nothing to be afraid of... but, yeah, WOW, just WOW!

Talk about Both Sides! I hope to be on the other side someday too...

BrightStar (B*) said...

yay!!!!! This is so great.