Monday, January 21, 2008

Waiting for...

Still waiting for baby. Rocket has been to the doctor's and the hospital four times in the past week. Fluids low at doctor's office last week: 2l IV at hospital last Tuesday, another 3l on Thursday. (She was at the hospital for nearly 11 hours!) Okay, they're up enough... too early to induce unless we have to... let's wait until full term. (Sunday was 37 weeks). Come see me Monday. Monday... long, frustrating time at doctor's office. Upshot: Fluids again marginal, but not low. Baby kicking, breathing, heart-rate normal. Let's wait and see. Come back Wednesday... er, no, office too busy then, come back tomorrow.

Nature! You can't live with it, you can't live without it. So, we just waits.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

And we wait with you guys... I hope everything goes well when the time comes. Kelvin was 37 weeks and really tiny... (and badly jaundiced :( hopefully that won't happen to your baby).

trillwing said...

Thinking of you guys and wishing you the best. . .